Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The name of which news organisation comes from the Arabic meaning ‘The Peninsula’ or ‘island ‘?
2. The _________ War, or the War of the Triple Alliance, was a South American war fought for six years between 1864 and 1870. Name this South American landlocked country that took part against the three South American countries?
3. The reduction of carbon dioxide using hydrogen at high temperature and pressure is an example of using a nickel catalyst to produce methane. Called the Sabatier reaction, it is used in the International Space Station to make what essential component without relying on the earth’s stock?
4. In Hong Kong tea culture, the slang term “one bowl with two pieces” describes a bowl of tea with what snack?
5. A still from the 1992 movie Batman Returns. Name the two stars portraying the role of Batman and Catwoman. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)