Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Name the 2008 movie starring Reese Witherspoon is about a couple, Brad McVie and his wife Kate Kinkaid, visiting all four of their divorced parents’ homes at the end of the annual holiday season. Which movie?
2. What Italian word for ‘flour’ also lends its name to a family name in Italy, popular among them being the first Formula One driver’s champion?
3. What do you call marzipan like confectionary, where apricot or peach kernels are used instead of almonds? The name comes from the Latin name for peach.
4. Seward is a city that gets its name after former U.S. Secretary of State William H. Seward. He was instrumental in the purchase of this state from the Russian empire. Which U.S. state?
5. Which bird of paradise gets its name from the Greek meaning “without feet” as it was once wrongly believed to lack feet? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)