Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Who is the writer of the 2020 suspense thriller A Time for Mercy? This novel follows A Time to Kill and Sycamore Row featuring Jake Brigance.
2. This animal-cartoon made its debut as Dippy Dawg in 1932 Mickey’s Revue. Later that year, he was re-imagined as a younger dog with a new name in the cartoon ‘The Whoopee Party.’ Two of his shorts, How to Play Football and Aquamania, were nominated for an Oscar. Which character?
3. What city in a famous Caribbean island was initially called Le Carénage and later renamed in honour of an 18th-century Swedish king?
4. In the Geologic time scale, what are the primary and largest catalogued divisions of time called? The first one was the Hadean.
5. Taking one-half of the title’s name from the Hindi word meaning ‘binding together,’ name this Amazon-produced web series set exclusively in the city of Jodhpur, Rajasthan? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)