Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. With the support of the President, Alberto Fernandez, which country’s senate recently approved the bill to legalise abortion up to 14 weeks?
2. On 01 January 2021, which Commonwealth nation changed the lyrics of its national anthem in which “For we are young and free” is replaced by the new line “For we are one and free?”
3. In pathology, what name is given to the breach of the continuity of skin, epithelium, or mucous membrane that fails to heal?
4. The German press gave this name to the dominant Mercedes Benz cars between 1934 and 1939. The name was later applied to Mercedes-Benz F1 cars in 1954 and 1955 and is currently used for Mercedes F1 cars from 2010 onwards. What name?
5. This visual is that of the actress Misty Rowe from the 1976 movie Goodbye, Norma Jean. What real-life person does she portray in the film? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)