Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. A few translate it as ‘strong fortune,’ by others as ‘Strong Winds’ or by a selected few as ‘Great Adventure.’ Its capital city is Puerto del Rosario. Which place located in one of the autonomous community of Spain is this?
2. In English folklore, he is known as Robin Goodfellow, a domestic and nature sprite and demon. A four-letter nickname knows him, a term also used in one of the Winter sports games. What name?
3. Napoleon was superstitious when it came to the number of guests at a dinner or a party. He wouldn’t allow dinner to begin if there were __ guests at the table. A professional guest would be called at short notice to avoid the scenario. What number fills the blank?
4. In the fantasy world, what was created by Salazar Slytherin without the knowledge of his three fellow mates? For centuries it was believed to be a myth until it became a plot in the series.
5. Born Giannis Anastassakis, this Greek American actor’s best-known role happened to be Victor Kiriakis on Days of Our Lives. His daughter became more popular than her dad, though with a different surname, the Anglicised version of the Greek. Who is his daughter? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)