Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What cocktail consists of hard sugarcane made of liquor, sugar, and lime and happens to be the national cocktail of one of the world’s largest countries?
2. Remo Belli was an American jazz artist who later turned his attention to develop and market the first successful synthetic (replacing animal hides) membrane for which musical instrument?
3. The World Zionist Congress is the legislative authority that decides the Jewish Agency and World Zionist Organisation policies. Theodor Herzl came up with the idea of the Jewish State in which Swiss city in 1897?
4. In psychology, it is a complex used to describe a girl’s psychosexual competition with her mother for her father’s attention. This complex is named after a Greek mythology character. Name the complex.
5. What one-word is blanked out next to civil, nautical, and astronomical? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)