Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The character ‘Joe Gardner’ is the first African American main lead of what Pixar movie?
2. For unexpectedly announcing retirement in November 1991, which NBA player returned briefly during the 1995-96 season and played 32 games?
3. Until June 2012, the building next to Harrods department store in Knightsbridge, UK, was relatively unknown to the world. There were plainclothes police officers or vans with tinted windows found regularly near the building for a long time after that. Why?
4. Roberto Ridolfi was an international banker from Italy and an ardent Catholic. He plotted unsuccessfully to assassinate England’s monarch in 1571 and replace her with Mary, Queen of Scots. Who was the ruler of England at that time?
5. What artist’s name is blanked out in the title of the 2008 Young Adult historical fiction by Lynn Cullen? The daughter in question goes by the name Cornelia van Rijn. (PICTURE) –
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)