Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Known as Istropolis in Latin, Pressburg in German – this city happens to be the only capital city to border two independent countries. Which city?
2. Whacking Day is a tradition celebrated in Springfield wherein the citizens drive the snakes to the town square and then club them to death. In which TV series?
3. Inspired by El Clasico, El Tráfico is a rivalry between two Major League Soccer teams since 2018. The two clubs are based out of which city?
4. During feudal Japan (1185-1868), what was the name given to a samurai without a master? The word in Japanese means ‘he who wanders/drifts.’
5. Founded in 1088, which European city houses the oldest university that is in continuous operation? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)