Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In the Catholic Church, what designation is given to a church’s senior leader and gets the name from the Latin meaning “pivotal”?
2. Muhammad Morsi remains (as of Dec 2020) the only democratically elected president of what African country? He took office in 2012 after the Arab spring before he was deposed in 2013 in a coup.
3. In 2011, Nike created the “Destroyer Jacket” based on which footballer’s tattoos? Initially, only four jackets were made, with footballer receiving one. The other three went for display in Stockholm, Amsterdam, and Milan.
4. In 1865, the company’s name was changed, highlighting the change in the product’s formula. The new name stands today and is a combination of the French word for rice and the first two letters of the family name that owns the business. Which company?
5. Horse Museum, released in September 2019, is based on an unfinished manuscript by which children’s author, who died in 1991? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)