Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. World 1-1 is the first level of which iconic video game, considered by many as master-class teaching players how to play?
2. Protected since 1996 under the EU Council’s directive (Protected Geographical Indication), what marzipan gets its name from a city in the northern Germany state of Schleswig-Holstein?
3. Fifty-five days after the island’s declaration of independence on 24 June 1968, the Italians sent in military forces to assume control. They destroyed this micro-nation on 11 February 1969 using dynamite. Which island?
4. What Scottish philosopher and historian wrote a three-volume work titled The French Revolution: A History on the French Revolution events starting from 1789 to 1795? Charles Dickens took inspiration from this book while writing A Tale of Two Cities.
5. Cannonball Run II is a 1984 action-comedy starring Burt Reynolds. Also notable is the final feature appearance of what two members of the Rat Pack team? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)