Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What dark creature from the Harry Potter universe gets its name from the Latin term meaning ‘to make crazy’ or ‘to delude’?
2. This 2012 one-word movie was written and directed by Seth MacFarlane, and its sequel came out in 2015. Seth MacFarlane provided the voice for the title character. What movie?
3. What district in West London is known for its cosmopolitan neighbourhood provides the setting for a G.K. Chesterton novel and serves as the locale for a 1999 English movie?
4. In 1981, what condition/disease was given the name ‘GRID.’ However, soon it was realised, the term ‘GRID’ was misleading, and hence a new name was coined in July 1982. What name was chosen?
5. Name the two stars in this picture. They played the same role in four movies that were released in the 1970s and the 1980s. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)