Qwizzeria is a Zurich based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes, online quizzes, and corporate events. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
1. A country music band, a 1974 song by Lynyrd Skynyrd, a 2002 Reese Witherspoon movie, and the infamous Montgomery bus boycott. All these connect to which US state? Alabama
2. Each year on January 4, World ______ Day celebrates the system of reading and writing for use by the visually impaired. Named after the French educator, fill in the blank with his family name. Braille
3. When the same image was displayed on a device that used CRT screens (Cathode Ray Television) for more extended periods, the continually exposed areas would lead to a darkened shadow or phosphor burn-in on the screen. What was created to counter this problem, hence giving its name? Screensaver
4. The origin of two characters in The Lion King goes this way. In Swahili, this name means to be ‘silly, foolish, and negligent.’ The second character’s name is derived from Shakespeare’s tragedy ____ of Athens. Name these two characters. Timon and Pumbaa
5. Here is the list of Batman played by different characters. Who has been blanked out for the year 2014? (PICTURE) Will Arnett/Lego Batman
(NEXT PAGE FOR QUIZ ANNOUNCEMENTS)