Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. On July 22, 2016, Michael Stone, a Reno resident, Nevada, ordered Slurpee and other eatables for his family from the 7-Eleven’s website. What was so special about this delivery?
2. Which website’s first project was a post titled ‘Those Eyes’ that identified actresses with beautiful eyes. The thread began to expand at a rapid pace and became something huge. Humble origins of which popular website on the internet?
3. This Swiss region, a historical canton, was split into two in 1597 because of the Swiss Reformation movement. Name these two cantons that exist to this day?
4. This bottled water brand takes its name from a place Villa _______ located at the height of 3,700 feet high in the hills of Tuscany, where the natural spring was first discovered. Nestlé owns the brand. Which bottled water brand?
5. This surname common in the Portuguese and Spanish speaking countries means ‘colourful or painted.’ Many of you know from the last name of the actress who acted in the 2008 Oscar-winning movie directed by Danny Boyle or a Ford model or a variety of bean. What name? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)