Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What hashtag is being used in France, like #MeToo, for encouraging women to name and shame their attackers?
2. In their quest to make some money, Chesky and Gebbia came up with the idea of putting an air mattress in their living room. This gave them a business idea, which they successfully launched in 2008. The origins of which company?
3. The first name of this Central Asian country means ‘to wander’ reflecting its past nomadic culture. Add the Persian suffix to it, it is known as ‘the land of the wanderers.’ Which country?
4. At least two TV channels made similar mistakes while reporting a person’s death on April 8, 2013. Thailand’s Channel 5 chose to go with the actress Meryl Streep instead of the actual person. Whose death?
5. This American pop-rock band was formed in 1994 as Kara’s Flowers before changing their name and direction in 2001. James Valentine is the lead guitarist. Which band? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)