Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Name the mushroom-like species in the Mario franchise, who were added at the last minute as the enemy, and hence they have a simplistic design?
2. The Luftwaffe’s condor legion is best known for bombing ‘Guernica,’ which was subsequently immortalised in a painting by which European artist?
3. The historical centre of San Gimignano (1990), the historical centre of Pienza (1996), the Val d’Orcia (2004), and the Medici Villas and Gardens (2013), has been designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. They can be found in which Italian region?
4. Founded by Marcus Simaika in 1908, it contains the world’s most extensive collection of Coptic artifacts and artwork; the Coptic Museum can be found in which capital city?
5. The title of which 2012 novel by John Green is inspired from Act 1, Scene 2 of William Shakespeare’s play Julius Caesar? A movie adaptation starring Shailene Woodley was released in 2014. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)