Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What Duran Duran song’s music video was filmed in the jungles of Sri Lanka and notable for winning the first Grammy Award for Best Short For Music Video?
2. Founded in 1804, the company went through many name changes, and since 1952 it is known as Halloren. Headquartered in Halle, Saxony-Anhalt, Halloren is the oldest German factory to produce what food item?
3. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, several hundred Hmong refugees from which Asian country (the only landlocked country in Southeast Asia) immigrated to French Guiana, fleeing displacement after the communist takeover in 1975?
4. Founded by Guy Rosen and Roi Tiger, this Israeli mobile web analytics company was acquired by Facebook to monitor competitors and influence its business decisions and acquisitions, including the 2014 buying of WhatsApp. Which company?
5. What Spanish name is given to the formation of small warships, part of a more extensive naval fleet? If you are a video game fan, then a 2010 strategy-space-combat video game by Blendo Games may be a hint.
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)