Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What two-word spell from the Harry Potter world is based on the same two Aramaic words meaning ‘let the thing be destroyed’?
2. In 1986, a lawsuit was filed by the parents of John McCollum, a depressed teenager who allegedly committed suicide after listening to the ‘Suicide Solution’ song. The singer wasn’t charged. Who sang ‘Suicide Solution’?
3. Herod was appointed King of Judea by Romans in 37 BCE. After his death, a lower-level official, Pontius _____, was selected, and he was responsible for Jesus Christ’s crucifixion. His name lives on in Switzerland as it inspired the naming of a high place. Fill in the blank or name the Swiss location?
4. Sir Jonathan Ive is best known as a designer of some of the well-known tech products that came out in the last 20 years. With which tech company was he associated? His new creative consultancy LoveFrom’s first client happens to be this company.
5. Inspired from a 1950s movie scene, which actress is dedicated in this Absolut Vodka advertisement? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)