Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The Anatomy Lesson is a 1995 novel set in Amsterdam. The title is inspired by the 17th-century painting of which painter?
2. There have been many casualties due to COVID-19. One of the recent victims of this pandemic happens to be Ambrose Dlamini, who, until his demise on 13 Dec 2020, was the prime minister of which African country?
3. What army was founded in the fifth book of the Harry Potter series? The main characters started it against Dolores Umbridge.
4. Ghost of the Abyss is a 2003 James Cameron documentary that features detailed images of the Titanic wreck. The crew used two small purpose-built remotely operated vehicles nicknamed ‘Jake’ and ‘Elwood,’ a nod to what two characters?
5. Can you name the national football team looking at the picture? Nicknamed The Flames, they were once known as the Nyasaland national football team. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)