Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Founded by the two golfers Bobby Jones and Clifford Roberts, the annual U.S Masters Tournament, the only major played each year at the same course takes place in which US state?
2. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a renowned physicist subjected himself (unsuccessfully) to a lot of radiation to replicate a World War II-era “super-soldier” programme. Name both the character and his alias.
3. Mary Louise Bell was married to this physicist for four years in the 1950s that ended in divorce. She stated, “He begins working calculus problems in his head as soon as he awakens. He did calculus while driving in his car, and while sitting in the living room, and while lying in bed at night.” Which physicist?
4. The French chemist Anselme Payen discovered diastase in 1833. It was the first discovery of what kind of molecules that accelerate or catalyse metabolic chemical reactions?
5. The Night Manager is a 2016 television drama by the BBC based on the 1993 novel of the same name by which English writer, known for his espionage novels? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)