Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In Dec 2020, Gol, a Brazilian airline, became the world’s first airline to resume flying what aircraft? This makes Brazil only the second country after the USA to re-certify the aircraft.
2. Three months after UAE signed a diplomatic agreement with Israel, an emirate Sheikh, bought a 50% stake in an Israeli football club. Tech entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg owns the other 50%. Which club?
3. JD Health is a spin-off from JD.com and is an online healthcare provider that officially began trading in December 2020. JD.com is the second most prominent E-Commerce company of which Asian country?
4. President Alassane Ouattara won the third term to the President’s office in the October 2020 election. Though the country’s constitution stipulates a maximum of two times, the constitutional court ruled the first term didn’t count for the two-term rule. Which African country?
5. This photo is from the fifth season of the sitcom Modern Family. This photo of Claire and Gloria (played by Julie Bowman and Sofia Vergara) references two actresses’ famous image from the 1950s. Name both actresses? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)