Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. On 10th December 2020, which country became the fourth Arab country to recognise Israel, thereby joining UAE, Bahrain, Sudan?
2. Which ancient Egyptian God was most often depicted as a falcon or a man with a falcon head?
3. At 1.57m tall, this American politician was called “the Little Flower,” a name found in the translation of his Italian first name. If this seems vague, an American airport is named after him. Who?
4. Navigator Christopher Columbus was the first European to see this Caribbean archipelago, where he landed in 1493 and gave the island its name after the Spanish town in Extremadura. Which island?
5. Mischon de Reya, a legal firm, represented Deborah Lipstadt in David Irving v Penguin Books and Deborah Lipstadt. What 2016 biographical movie dramatises Lipstadt’s book about the case ‘History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier’? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)