Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Why did the fifteen-year-old scientist and innovator Gitanjali Rao make global headlines in recent weeks? I am specifically looking for an honour bestowed by a magazine.
2. Goblins are known to be greedy and like to hoard gold and jewellery. How does J K Rowling make a nod to these characteristics in her Harry Potter series?
3. What novel, which was first published as a serialization in Le Gaulois from 1909 to 1910, was written by the French journalist Gaston Leroux, and was later adapted to a well-known musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber?
4. What Spanish brand (confectionary item) was founded in 1958 by Enric Bernat and got its name from the Spanish verb meaning “to suck”?
5. Which artist’s 2020 autobiography is titled ‘More Myself’? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)