Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. A few sources about the sculpture, before losing her arms, who from Greek mythology held a golden apple in her left hand?
2. Nicola Adams is a British professional athlete, and at the 2012 London Olympics, she became the first woman to win an Olympic gold medal in what sport? She went on to defend the medal in 2016.
3. In chaos theory, what name is given to the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later stage?
4. This visitor attraction was opened in 2012, a monument to Belfast’s maritime heritage on the former Harland & Wolff shipyard site. What was Harland & Wolff’s most talked-about ship?
5. This is a screenshot from an episode of the 1960s TV series I Dream of Jeannie. Who is Major Nelson (orange suit) shaking hands with? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)