Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What fictional character (came in 1930) did the publisher Edward Stratemeyer create as the female counterpart to his Hardy Boys series?
2. Also known by the four-letter word ‘luth,’ name the largest of all the living turtles and the only living species in the genus Dermochelys?
3. In 2020, Rafael Correa’s plan to be running mate of Andrés Arauz was thwarted by his country’s court due to his involvement in a corruption conviction. He was the President of what South American country from 2007 to 2017?
4. Which animal and landscape painter (1767-1849) from Switzerland spent time in England after impressing Lord Rivers with Rivers’ favourite dog’s painting, which had died?
5. The murder cocktail is made of arsenic, cyanide, strychnine, and elderberry wine in this movie. What 1944 movie starring Cary Grant is this? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)