Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What English word is derived from the Greek word meaning ‘storehouse,’ and since the 16th century, the term has been applied to any dictionary or encyclopedia?
2. Born in England, he joined the new wave of British heavy metal band Samson in 1979, and two years later, he left Samson to join Iron Maiden replacing Paul Di’Anno. In 1993, he quit Iron Maiden to pursue his solo career. Who?
3. What cocktail got its name in the 19th century from the Italian firm _______ & Rossi, that makes vermouth (an ingredient of the drink)? Another theory points to the corruption of a town in California where the alcohol was said to have originated.
4. As of Nov 2020, Moshoeshoe II and his son Letsie III are the only two monarchs in the history of which constitutional monarchy? (It is a landlocked country)
5. If you missed yesterday’s race, Checo Perez won his maiden race after 190 starts and became the second Mexican driver to win a Formula One race. Who was the first Mexican who won in 1967 and 1970 South African and Belgian Grands Prix, respectively? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)