Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The mountain above the harbour in Guanabara Bay, Brazil, got its name in the 16th century. The Portuguese gave the name during the heyday of what trade in Brazil?
2. Brave New World is a novel by Aldous Huxley. The phrase is derived from which play that reminds you of a violent windy storm?
3. Created by Craig McCracken, which young superheroes resulted when Professor Utonium accidentally spilled the mysterious Chemical X into a mixture of “sugar, spice, and everything nice”?
4. Her first name comes from the Sanskrit word for the lotus flower. Born to an Indian mother and a Jamaican father, her mother was a breast cancer scientist, and her father, a Stanford University economics professor. She was the first woman to hold the position of an Attorney General in the state of California. Who?
5. Mustafa Iqbal, an ophthalmologist, is conducting an Iris Test on Sharbat Gula in 2002 and further verified by John Daugman. On which organisation’s behest was this completed? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)