Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Which place is known the world over as a lavish five-star resort and the world’s top and safest vacation spot for monsters of every sort?
2. What American news channel has had the following slogans over the years: Go there; The most trusted name in news; Facts first; The worldwide leader in news; Reporting from around the world; The world’s news leader, and This is ____?
3. The name of which NBA team includes a reference to the year the US Declaration of Independence was signed?
4. In the early 19th century, Italian immigrants carried a vegetable with them to North America. It took some time to become popular among non-Italian Americans, and the first commercial harvest was celebrated in Brooklyn in 1920. The vegetable lends its name to a family name. What vegetable?
5. Mae West Lips Sofa and Face of Mae West, which may be used as an Apartment, are the works of art created in the 1930s by which artist? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)