Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Though it was called Lausanne 2020 Winter Youth Olympic Games, what two Swiss cantons apart from Vaud and a border town in France hosted few events?
2. Born on 20 January 1930, which former US astronaut and one of the first humans to walk on the moon was an Air Force fighter pilot during the Korean War?
3. The Dutch cartographers Hendrik Brouwer and Joan Blaeu named one of their discovered places in the South Pacific Ocean after the Netherlands’ westernmost province. Which place?
4. Founded in May 2018, by what two-word name (abbreviated as XR) do we know a group of protesters (global environment movement) calling attention to the dangers of climate change?
5. This picture dates to the year 1946. Which actress (as a teenager) is alongside her mother, Dutch baroness Ella Van Heemstra? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)