Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Locally known as the Bay Bridge, this complex of bridges connects San Francisco and another city. Which city?
2. Which 200-year old monarchy in Asia became a secular republic in 2008 via a referendum?
3. Curry Vindaloo is an Indianised version of a Portuguese curry. As suggested in the name, what are the two main ingredients used originally by the Portuguese in the curry? (2 points)
4. If you happen to be in an ‘odditorium’ to check out BIONs, what would you be checking out?
5. Based on the novel of the same name by Liane Moriarty, what drama TV series’ second season premiered in June 2019? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)