Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In 2019, Donald Trump became the third US President to be impeached. Who were the other two Presidents?
2. The Giraffidae family includes two living species – the Giraffe and another animal endemic to Central Africa. Which animal?
3. In Jan 2018, which Nordic country became the first country to legally enforce equal pay for women and men?
4. Since 1993, Mendy Cahan has amassed tens of thousands of books (in Tel Aviv) to preserve the fading dialect once spoken by Eastern European Jews. What historical dialect is the focus of this library located in a semi-abandoned Tel Aviv Central Bus station?
5. The picture is the minimalist poster of which 1994 hit movie? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)