Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In 2017, what organisation advertised a position in which the job’s primary concern is to avoid “biological contamination in human and robotic space exploration.”?
2. What Italian Renaissance artist’s family name translates to English as ‘little barrel’?
3. What 2014 movie directed by Wes Anderson was inspired by literary works such as 24 Hours in the Life of a Woman, Beware of Pity, the Post Office Girl, the World of Yesterday?
4. The USA, Italy, France, Japan, and China all have a military base in which African country, located close to the Red Sea and the Suez Canal?
5. This company was founded by Eugene V. _________, who attended a high school that trained Russian spies and later wrote software for the Soviet Army before he started an eponymous company in 1997. Which company? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)