Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Stefanos Tsitsipas, ranked 15th defeated Roger Federer in the fourth round of the 2019 Australian Open. In 2001, Roger Federer then ranked 15th beat, which championed tennis player at the fourth of Wimbledon singles?
2. Which nation had Anti-Socialist laws in force from October 19, 1878, until 1890 (when the law was not extended) due to its pro-revolution, anti-monarchy sentiments?
3. Camp David is the country retreat for the President of the United States. On September 17, 1978, leaders of what two countries signed Camp David accords following twelve days of secret negotiations?
4. Which country withdrew from the Eurovision Song Contest 1974, which took place four days after their President’s death, as a mark of respect?
5. A record was set on Instagram in Jan 2019, a picture of an egg surpassed a birth announcement by which celebrity to become the most-liked post ever? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)