Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What six-letter word is added before the rooster to give the complete name for France’s national bird?
2. After a neighbourhood in Mexico City, identify Mexico’s entry for the Foreign Language Film category for the 2019 Academy Awards.
3. There have been many prime ministers during the reign of Queen Elizabeth II. Who was the prime minister when she was coronated in 1952?
4. Its brand name in the UK is Terylene, Lavsan in Russia, and Dacron in the US. Used in clothing fibres and as liquid and food containers, what abbreviated name is this polymer commonly known?
5. The fifth musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein duo is based on Margaret Landon’s novel, derived from Anna Leonowens’ memoirs, governess to the children of the Siamese monarch, Mongkut early 1860s. What musical? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)