Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. According to all the main branches of Islam, who is regarded as the last prophet, and sometimes carries the title Khatam an-Nabiyyin (Seal of the Prophets)?
2. He played over 1,111 ATP singles matches, won 734 ATP singles, won 27 singles titles and three Davis Cup titles, and was once former world No. 3. Which Spanish tennis player is this who retired in 2019?
3. The Nagorno-Karabakh is a territorial and ethnic conflict that has its origins from the early 20th century. It is a conflict between what two countries?
4. The distance between what European capital city and its territory in the Southwest Pacific Ocean is the longest (16,760 km) between a capital city and a country’s remotest region?
5. Berimbau is a percussion instrument with one string from Brazil, essential in keeping the basic rhythm of what martial art? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)