Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What fictional household was created by the American cartoonist Charles ______? Some of the characters in the home include Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, and Pugsley.
2. Carol Danvers is an Air Force fighter pilot reborn as a member of an alien race. The movie’s script was written by five women, including GLOW’s creators Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch. By what alias is she known?
3. When the Aswan High Dam was being constructed across the Nile’s waters between 1958 and 1970, it required which famous temple to be rescued and relocated?
4. Between World War I and World War II, what was the world’s most populous country never to join the League of Nations officially?
5. Name this 1995 young-adult fantasy, the first part of Philip Pullman’s ‘His Dark Materials’ trilogy. The book covers the journey of Lyra Belacqua to the Arctic. There are two names (the UK and international version), and I shall accept both. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)