Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to add ‘new’ drops from the ocean or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. This smartphone manufacturer was founded in 2013 by Peter Lau and Carl Pei. Initially, one could buy the phones through an invite system, which was discontinued in 2016. Which company?
2. One of the smallest vineyards happens to be the grape vineyard in Valais, Vigne à Farinet. Which world-famous religious leader received this vineyard as a gift and is recorded as its current owner?
3. Set in 2019 Los Angeles and based on a 1968 sci-fi novel, which 1982 film tells the protagonist’s efforts to hunt down and terminate certain replicants?
4. At the end of World War II, English writer George Orwell used what two-word expression, as a general term, in his essay “You and the Atomic Bomb,” published 19 October 1945 in the British newspaper Tribune?
5. Holly Golightly Smith is a British singer and songwriter. Her mother named her after the main character from which Truman Capote’s novel? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)