Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to add ‘new’ drops from the ocean or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Her 2002 music album ‘Up’ was her fourth, and it sold 10 million copies. In 2017, she released her fifth album titled ‘Now.’ Which Canadian singer?
2. What was established in 1929 in Bern by Alpar, a private airline company? The company was in business until World War II.
3. First introduced by the Danish chemist Søren Peder Lauritz Sørensen at the Carlsberg Laboratory in 1909, the scale to measure an aqueous solution’s acidity or basicity is best known by what name?
4. In 1978, President Jimmy Carter signed a law authorising a budget and a staff, and since it has become accepted that this role has many duties and needs assistance to carry them out. What role?
5. In a pre-internet world, he built a global brand on the power of provocative imagery. Which fashion designer’s 2017 coffee-table book, weighing 4.3 kg, contains 463-pages and has 40,000 images over 30 years remains a collector’s item? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)