Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to add ‘new’ drops from the ocean or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In a David Frost interview with Princess Diana, the Princess was asked to name three things she loves: Yoghurt, getting away from Prince Charles, and the cricketer Imran’s run-up. What is Imran up to these days?
2. As per the Alexa Internet ratings (as of 17 Nov 2020) about the top 500 sites on the web, name the Chinese website in the fourth position after Google, YouTube, and Tmall?
3. What road in Southern California that offers a scenic view of the Hollywood hills inspired the 2001 David Lynch movie’s title. He said, “You feel the history of Hollywood in that road.” What movie?
4. In 2004, a 9000-year-old skeleton of a woman discovered in Bulgaria was named because of the near-perfect teeth. After which Hollywood actress was the skeleton named?
5. What weapon invented by NASA researcher, Jack Cover, gets its name from this book? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)