Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to add ‘new’ drops from the ocean or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Ren Zhengfei, a former People’s Liberation Army Officer, started this company in 1987. This well-known company is based in Shenzhen and is officially owned by its employees. What company?
2. The first film to earn US$200 million in grosses before opening in the U.S, and is the first anime film to be nominated for (and win) an Academy Award. What Studio Ghibli’s movie?
3. Which video-sharing site was founded by Jake Lodwick & Zach Klein in Nov 2004? It is an anagram of a five-letter word, a longer format of video.
4. On 23 September 2017, the tennis world witnessed Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal playing together for Team Europe versus Team World. The two teams were competing for which trophy?
5. What British consulting firm founded in 2013 as an offshoot of the Strategic Communication Laboratories used this logo until they shut it in 2018? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)