Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to add ‘new’ drops from the ocean or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The English name of what season of the year is the forename of the late River Phoenix actress sister, who divorced actor Casey Affleck in 2017?
2. Let Her Fly is a 2018 book. The father (whose first name is Ziauddin) of a Nobel Peace Prize winner wrote the book. Name his child?
3. This Chinese culinary tradition is one of the four great traditions of the region. The other three are Cantonese, Shandong, and Jiangsu. The style of cooking originated in China’s south-central province. What culinary tradition?
4. The initial stock symbol used for which multi-national company was CCO in 1919? By the year 1923, it was changed to KO on the NYSE?
5. Thirty-seven years after the first movie was released, the fifth installment featuring what hero was released in 2019? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)