Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. By what name do we know the geographical feature referred to by the Romans as Mare Nostrum?
2. On 11 June 2018, which European football club announced their Women team’s creation by acquiring the Women’s Serie A licence of Brescia Calcio Femminile?
3. Israeli actress Ania Bukstein took a role in the acclaimed series “Genius” as Margarita Konenkova, a lover of a scientist whom the first season of the series was based on. Who from the world of science was the ‘Genius’ in the first season of the show?
4. Safiya Wazir lived in an Uzbekistan refugee camp for ten years before relocating to New Hampshire in 2007. In 2018, at the age of 27, she became the first former refugee to win a US state legislature seat. From which country did she flee as a child?
5. Branwell ______ painted himself among his sisters but later removed his image. Name this literary family who lived in England in the 19th century. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)