Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. First popularized in New York City, which traditional American breakfast or brunch dish consists of two halves of an English muffin topped with a poached egg, bacon or ham, and hollandaise sauce?
2. They are among the largest flying birds and have the longest wingspans of any extant birds, reaching up to 3.7 m. Belonging to the family Diomedeidae, what bird is this?
3. Born 1906, Pu Yi was the eleventh and the last emperor of a dynasty that ruled a country from 1644 to 1912. Which country?
4. The Lord Chamberlain’s Men was a company of actors founded during the reign of Elizabeth I. They later became the King’s Men when King James ascended the throne. Which writer was known to have played secondary roles with the company?
5. What businessman once appeared as Franklin. D. Roosevelt in the 1980s promotional film ‘1944’? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)