Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. David Warren came up with a workable prototype with civilian aircraft in mind after a series of crashes in 1953 and 1954 involving the De Havilland Comet. The idea was slow to catch on, and it took ten years before it was made mandatory in Australian aircraft. What idea?
2. Mount Toubkal is the highest peak in what mountain range? Located in the Maghreb region, the mountain range separates the Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines from the Sahara Desert.
3. Klaipėda is the third-largest city in a European country. Its port is one of the few ice-free ports in Northern Europe and has international ferry connections to Germany and Sweden. In which country is Klaipėda located?
4. Due to the incomplete ossification of the hyoid bone and the morphological features of the larynx, only tigers, lions, leopards, and jaguars have this ability. What ability?
5. Whose 2015 autobiography is this? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)