Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Jorge Horacio Zorregueita died in August 2017. This former Argentine politician had served as Minister of Agriculture in the dictator General Videla’s government. For that reason, he was persona non-grata when his daughter married in 2002. Who is his daughter? (she is a queen consort).
2. This English term comes from a 1938 English play of the same name in which a husband attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane. Which term?
3. This Polish folk dance from the Mazovia region became a popular ballroom dance across Europe in the 19th century. The dance involves stamping feet, clicking heels, and traditionally danced to a village band’s music. What dance?
4. In the Marvel universe, this superhero was born in Harlem, NY, and was fascinated by birds from a young age. He happens to be one of the first African-America superheroes in mainstream comics and first appeared in Captain America #117 in 1969. Who?
5. The first mention of this Zurich church dates to 1221. In 1443, a battle took place on and nearby the site. It was a Prfundhaus (asylum centre) from the late 17th century to 1842. The current church building is operational since 1901. Which church? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)