Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In 1805, who assumed the title of King of Italy and crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy in the Milan Gothic Cathedral?
2. Founded in 1942, ERACOM is a school of applied arts, and they did the design work for the 2020 Winter Youth Olympics. What Swiss city hosted the event?
3. Lee Iacocca (who passed way in July 2019), while serving as a senior executive at Ford in the 1960s, developed the market for two cars. One was Ford Pinto, which was the other?
4. Named after an explorer, identify the water body that separates the North and South Islands of New Zealand?
5. What is the Czech word for ‘forced labour’?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)