Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. One way to express affection in Italian is by using the term ‘polpetto’ derived from the Italian word ‘polpetta.’ What edible item is a polpetta?
2. In December 2014, Donald Tusk became the President of the European Council. In which country was he the prime minister from 2007 to 2014?
3. In 1961, Columbia Records signed a future Nobel prize winner after a New York Times review by critic Robert Shelton. Who?
4. With an area of 147.16 square kilometers, Lantau Island happens to be the largest island of what Asian region?
5. Which Dutch painter, one of the icons of Flemish and Dutch Renaissance painting, painted this artwork titled, ‘The Beekeepers and the Birdnester’? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)