Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What is the toy line’s name, manufactured by the German company Brandstätter since 1975?
2. While studying in Germany, Stuart Sutcliffe collapsed in the middle of an art class complaining of head pains. He soon died due to a brain hemorrhage at the age of 21. Before studying arts, he was a bass guitarist for which music band?
3. As of December 2019, there have been 65 women who have achieved this. Sally Ride is third on the list; Svetlana Savitskaya is second on the list; Chiaki Mukai is 25th. What list?
4. Mostly found in monotremes, among mammals, what is the orifice that serves as the only opening for the digestive, reproductive and urinary tracts? This word comes from a Latin noun meaning ‘drain/sewer.’
5. In 1991, an aircraft broke apart in mid-air and crashed in Thailand, killing all 223 people on board. The airline at that time was owned by an F1 racer who died in 2019. Who? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)