Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Deriving from the Greek for ‘throw,’ what ten-letter name is the science of mechanics that deals with the launching, flight, behaviour, and effects of projectiles such as rockets and bullets?
2. What Nobel winning organisation was formed in response to the humanitarian crisis arising out of the Biafra Civil War in Nigeria during the 1970s?
3. If Jack Napier is Joker, O.C. Cobblepot is the Penguin, Harvey Dent is Two-Face, who is Dr. Pamela Isley?
4. In which Cuban city, known as the birthplace of the revolution, was Fidel Castro buried? The name also contains another capital city of South America.
5. After losing a bet on Twitter in 2017, which tennis star went on a blind date with John Goehrke to an NBA game, thereby keeping her tweet promise? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)