Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Chi-Chi, whose arrival at London Zoo from Beijing in 1958, inspired an international charity organization’s logo three years later. What logo?
2. Nicknamed as the ‘The Mad Monk,’ ‘The Black Monk’ and was very influential to the Russian Tsar and his wife as a healer. He was murdered in 1916 by the conservative Russian noblemen. Who?
3. Which “school” of art is named after the city where the Italian painters Titian, Tintoretto, and Veronese worked?
4. In the early 19th century, this river in Switzerland underwent an engineering correction, and the new canals diverted water effectively into Lake Walen and Lake Zürich. Formed from the glaciers of the Glarus Alps, which river is this?
5. Which Oscar-winning actress made a long-overdue return with the 2019 TV show What/If and later went on to star in a biopic? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)