Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In Switzerland, this tourist attraction in Central Switzerland was almost burned down on August 18, 1993, destroying many of its interior paintings. It was reconstructed at the cost of $2.1 million and was opened to the public from April 14, 1994. What structure?
2. This 1969 movie narrates the story of two Old West bank and train robbers who flee to Bolivia when the law in the States gets too close to them. It won four Oscars out of seven nominations. Which movie?
3. Located 600 km from the coast of West Africa, which country consists of islands such as Sao Vincente, Boa Vista, and Santiago, and gained independence from Portugal in 1975?
4. French chemist Louis Pasteur is the first zymologist. Eduard Buchner, who won the 1907 Nobel prize in chemistry, coined the term ‘zymase.’ what do the enthusiasts of Zymology study?
5. This fictional character (representing a Colombian coffee farmer) appeared in many advertisements for the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia since 1958. What is his name? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)